Thursday, November 21, 2013

Five Holiday Cards

Hi there! I have FINALLY come out with five new stationary designs. These are all holiday themed, just in time I might add.

First, we have a Thank You card depicting a scene that usually followed the frenzy of my family's Christmas-morning-present-glut-fest. I am referring, of course, to the fashionable display of bows, ribbons, and wrapping paper upon one's stylishly long john-ed person.


Second, we have a Chrismukkah miracle:


Third, the horrors of Dinosaur Christmas are worse than you would think:

Fourth, Pacman Xmas:

And fifth is a vegan eggnog recipe that will warm even the scroogiest vegan's heart. The recipe is on the inside flap of the card and, believe me it GREAT!


There you have it. Five designs for five different people in your life. You can order them online at my etsy shop. I also have them in stock at Mag Big or Kruger's Farm Market here in SE Portland. Thanks for looking and Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment