Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Cards!

For the past couple of weeks I have been designing/printing/painting Valentine's Day cards like a maniac. This Friday (Feb 10th) I will be selling them at the annual Portland Love Show at the Launch Pad Gallery from 7pm-12am! So bring a can of food to donate, come take in some fabulous love related art, eat some snacks and buy some hand painted Valentine's Day cards.

Here's a sneak peak of some of my cards:



Each card is a little original as they are each hand painted. They sell for $6 each and I have a few never before seen designs I'll be debuting at the show. See you there!

5 comments:

  1. All the images used are awesome and innovative. Great job!!!

    Valentines Day Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaux, these are great! The pig is so cute! My favorite is the parrot, I love the texture of his body. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinos in Love - What a great Idea--- you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE the geeky settlers one - is that the one you'll be giving to your very own geek?

    ReplyDelete