Sunday, May 29, 2011

T-Shirt Design

My friend recently went through the process of giving her dad one of her kidneys and she decided that she wanted to somehow commemorate the occasion. She asked me to design a t-shirt for her father in reference to the kidney donation. My friend mentioned that she really liked the idea of playing off Milton Glaser's infamous I (heart) NY t-shirt design. So this is the text I came up with:


The front is a simple "I (heart) MY KIDney" design.


While the back is a kidney in a heart which is placed on the lower right side of the shirt exactly where the doctors implanted the new kidney. The shirt turned out great and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

  1. Totally cool idea Marguax about putting the kidney on the back of the shirt where the actual kidney was implanted - I love it!

    ReplyDelete