Sunday, March 20, 2011

Business Cards!

I feel like a true business woman now. I have business cards! They were a last minute project as I needed something to hand out at a recent show.



This initial batch is just on card stock printed out at the local print shop. But I think I am going to send this design off to modern postcard or vistaprint and get them printed off nicely in bulk. Actually, if any of you have recommendations as to where I should get them printed please let me know. I'll keep you posted on that experience and let you know how they turn out. I did all the design/artwork for both cards so if any of you like what you see and need a business card designed, please contact me!

3 comments:

  1. Business cards printing is a great business. But if you print your cards in a digital card printer so i think its defiantly helpful in your work.
    Plastic business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Margaux,
    Everything looks fantastic as per usual. I have had good luck with overnightprints.com for business cards, bookmarks, and post cards. They always have a nice special running on that kind of item.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete