Monday, March 14, 2011

Board Game Illustration!

Hello, one of my favorite things about being an illustrator is that (at this beginning stage) every job I get is completely different from the last. I am having a wonderful time feeling my way around the industry and discovering what area of illustration works best for me. The last job I had was to design a logo for a board game entitled "Murder Madhouse Mystery."


After the logo design I agreed to do the box top illustration as well as the design work for the entire box. This was a blast and I am looking forward to exploring this area of illustration in the future. The game inventor wanted the game to have a 1920's "Great Gatsby" feel to it. Looking at 1920's architecture and fashion led me to this illustration, which I painted in Acrylic and touched up with colored pencil.

Good luck Patrick getting the game published, I hope to see it on shelves some day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment