Thursday, November 18, 2010

Six beer labels from the show

Well now that the Fantasy Beer Label Show opening has come and gone. I thought I would share the New labels I did for the show. I did them all in graphite and acrylic on illustration board where I slowly built up the acrylic color layer by layer until I was happy with the level of saturation. This body of work was a blast to work on and it will make a very nice addition to my portfolio.
 "Tyrannosaurus Stout"
 "Bikeodactyle Ale"
 "Flat Tire Ale"
 "Hen House Bock" SOLD!
 "Octopus's Garden Ale"
"Unicorn I.P.A."
The show had a great turnout and I even sold the "Hen House Bock" piece! Thanks to everyone who showed up I hope you had a great time, I know I did. If you haven't gotten to see the show in person remember it will be up at Bikeasaurus for the entire month of November. Bikeasaurus is open normal business hours Wed-Sun and is located in SE on MLK just north of the Hawthorne overpass. All images on this blog are copyrighted to me, Margaux Meganck. Please respect my art by not stealing it. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Fun labels! Which media did you use to create them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Katia! They are all graphite drawings with acrylic over top. I LOVED looking at your childhood drawings by the way, sooo cute. I am going to have to do a post like that myself.

    ReplyDelete